Terms & Conditions
- A one-time ECNAD Education membership registration fee of S$30 is applicable for all new participants of ECNAD dance classes..
- ECNAD accepts only cash or cheque payment. Cheque payment should be made payable to ECNAD Project Ltd.
- All fees must be paid at least 1 week before the commencement of the class. Late payment is subjected to additional S$10 penalty fee.
- If a student misses the start of a term, he/she can still join classes that have not reached maximum enrolment at single class rate.
- Confirmation of place is upon payment of fees only. If the office is closed, the instructor will receive payment and the receipt will be issued on the following week.
- All fees are non-refundable under any circumstances, except in the event of a class cancellation.
Discounts & Concessions
- Current full-time students are entitled to 20% discount. Participants are required to present their student pass upon registration.
- Participants who attend 2 or more classes are entitled to a 10% discount.
- There will be no replacement class for absentees.
- The instructor will take attendance, assess the performance of students and recommend advancement to a higher level, whenever appropriate.
- ECNAD reserves the right to change the instructor whenever necessary.
- ECNAD reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class if minimum enrolment is not met.
- No observation of classes is allowed. New students may attend a trial class at single class rate.
- If the student decides to continue with the class after the trial class, the one-time S$30 registration fee and balance of term fee have to be paid.
- Payment must be made prior to the trial class.
Release of Liability
- By particpating in courses offered by ECNAD, the students acknowledge that there is potential risk of injuries and that the company may not be held responsible, nor will be required to compensate for any injuries incurred at the premises of ECNAD.
- Students are advised to seek medical advices from their doctors before participating in any form of physical activities.
- Students are advised to bring any valuables into the studio during class, the company may not be held responsible if there are any losses or damages to students' property at the premises of ECNAD.